Cable TV Consumer Hotline:

If you are experiencing contact or service issues with your cable company, please report your problem to the Ohio Department of Commerce through the following avenues:

Phone: 1- 800- 686- 7826

Website: Com.state.oh.us

Email: VSA@com.state.oh.us

Street Light Not Working?

If you spot a street light that is not working, report the problem with exact location to Trustee Sally Albrecht (email).

Utility Providers in Montville Township

For a list of Utility Providers including phone numbers and website links click here.